NIHONBASHI TOYAMA and IKI-IKI TOYAMA (hereinafter referred to as the Specialty Shop) will handle the collection, use, and management of personal information appropriately as follows, and do its best to maintain a reliable website environment for its users.
- 1. Personal information
- Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- 2. Collection of personal information
- In the event that the Specialty Shop collects personal information through this website, the information shall be provided at the user's own will. Collection of personal information will take place after its objective is made clear to the user.
- 3. Limits on use of personal information
- Personal information provided by the user shall only be used within boundaries described to the user prior to collection.
Personal information shall not be used outside of these boundaries without the user's agreement. In principle, personal information shall not be disclosed to a third party without the user's prior consent. However, personal information may be disclosed without the user's consent if a request for disclosure is lawful and or made by a public institution such as a court or the police.
- 4. Management of personal information
- Personal information that has been collected will be strictly managed by website administrators, and appropriate measures shall be taken to prevent leakage, misappropriation, manipulation, etc.
To improve its service, the Specialty Shop may outsource a part of the management and administration of this website to another agent. In this case, the agent shall also take appropriate measures to protect against information leakage and unauthorized access.
- 5. Protection of personal information